Sunday 19 November 2017

Various Artists - 1990 - 60's Sweethearts FLAC




A1 Helen Shapiro - Not Responsible       
A2 Jackie De Shannon - Needles And Pins       
A3 Connie Francis - V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N.       
A4 Dusty Springfield - Stay Awhile       
A5 Connie Stevens - Sixteen Reasons       
A6 Sandie Shaw - Girl Don't Come       
A7 Cilla Black - It's For You       
A8 Marianne Faithful - Come And Stay With Me       
B1 Millie - My Boy Lollipop       
B2 Lulu - Boy       
B3 Dinah Lee - Reet Petite       
B4 Kathy Kirby - Dance On       
B5 Lesly Gore - That's The Way Boys Are       
B6 Bev Harrell - What Am I Doing Here With You       
B7 Little Pattie - Pushin' A Good Thing Too Far       
B8 Twinkle - Terry

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember this record, but it has lots of terrific songs. I've got them all somewhere on CD collections and greatest hits.
    Thanks for all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete