Saturday 11 November 2017

Various Artists - 1976 - Rocka FLAC




A1 AC/DC - High Voltage
A2 John Paul Young - I Hate the Music
A3 Stevie Wright - Guitar Band
A4 The Angels - Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again
A5 Ted Mulry Gang - Jump in My Car
A6 Stevie Wright - Black Eyed Bruiser
A7 Marcus Hook Roll Band - Can't Stand The Heat
A8 AC/DC - It's a Long Way to the Top
B1 John Paul Young - St Louis
B2 AC/DC - Jailbreak
B3 Ted Mulry Gang - Crazy
B4 Little River Band - Everyday of My Life
B5 AC/DC - She's Got Balls
B6 Stevie Wright - Evie Part 1
B7 Marcus Hook Roll Band - Quick Reaction
B8 The Easybeats - Good Times

7 comments:

  1. once again a Excellent job
    loving it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the upload! sorry for being a picky bastard... these are all CD sourced and not a rip of the actual vinyl album. The original album had the Rocka theme at start of tracks A4, A8 and B5. Also B5 is listed as She's Got Balls but the uploaded file is Big Balls. vinyl versions of B5 and B8 were also shorter edits than CD versions. vinyl A1 had the long outro note from aust vinyl version of TNT not the fade out on all CD releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for the Picky Bastards out there
      https://www26.zippyshare.com/v/uKB7fzmb/file.html
      mp3

      Delete
  3. Thanks for all that info this one was sent to me so I'll take your word for it not sure if I have this one or not.

    I have been known to replace some tracks with CD versions when the vinyl rip of a song is trashed.

    ReplyDelete