Saturday 4 November 2017

Various Artists - 1976 - 20 Great Tear Jerkers FLAC




A1 Ray Peterson - Tell Laura I Love Her    
A2 Paul Anka - Lonely Boy    
A3 Everly Brothers - Bye, Bye, Love    
A4 Dion  - Lonely Teenager    
A5 Lou Christie - Two Faces Have I    
A6 The Teddy Bears - To Know Him, Is To Love Him    
A7 Donnie Brooks - Mission Bells    
A8 Bobby Edwards  - You're The Reason    
A9 Mark Dinning - Teen Angel    
A10 The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack    
B1 Ritchie Valens - Donna    
B2 Little Anthony & The Imperials - Tears On My Pillow    
B3 The Orioles - Crying In The Chapel    
B4 Toni Fisher - The Big Hurt    
B5 The Platters - The Great Pretender    
B6 The Shirelles - Soldier Boy    
B7 Bobby Vinton - Mr Lonely    
B8 Pat Boone - I Almost Lost My Mind    
B9 Troy Shondell - This Time (We're Really Breaking Up)    
B10 Paul & Paula - Hey Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment