Thursday 1 November 2018

Various Artists - 1989 - Chart Busters 1 FLAC




01 Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams Get Into My Car   
02 The Timelords - Doctorin' The Tardis   
03 Maxi Priest - Wild World   
04 Sabrina - Boys (Summertime Love)   
05 Foreigner - Say You Will   
06 Fleetwood Mac - Big Love   
07 Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart   
08 Black - Wonderful Life   
09 Little River Band - Love Is A Bridge   
10 Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now   
11 Chris Rea - Let's Dance   
12 Bee Gees - You Win Again   
13 Paul Carrack - Don't Shed A Tear   
14 Debbie Gibson - Shake Your Love      
15 The Angels - Am I Ever Going To See Your Face Again   
16 The Rockmelons - New Groove   
17 The Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye   
18 Icehouse - Crazy

 Thanks to joao3969

1 comment:

  1. huge thanks for this, loving your site.
    the CD version of late 80s/ early 90s albums are excellent..
    Have many on Tape but lost them over the years..
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete