Tuesday 20 November 2018

Various Artists - 1980 - 20 Golden Number One's FLAC




A1 B. Bumble & The Stingers - Nut Rocker
A2 The Hollies - I'm Alive
A3 Billy J. Kramer With The Dakotas - Bad to Me
A4 Adam Faith - Poor Me
A5 John Leyton - Johnny Remember Me
A6 Manfred Mann - Do-Wah-Diddy-Diddy
A7 The Shadows - Kon Tiki
A8 Adam Faith - What Do You Want
A9 Pilot - January
A10 Wizzard - See My Baby Jive
B1 Manfred Mann - Pretty Flamingo
B2 Billy J. Kramer With The Dakotas - Little Children
B3 Cilla Black - Anyone Who Had a Heart
B4 The Seekers - I'll Never Find Another You
B5 Ricky Valance- Tell Laura I Love Her
B6 Gerry and The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone
B7 Peter and Gordon - A World Without Love
B8 Cilla Black - You're My World
B9 The Scaffold - Lily the Pink
B10 Craig Douglas - Only Sixteen

1 comment: