Friday 23 November 2018

Various Artists - 1988 - 88 The Winners FLAC




A1 INXS - New Sensation   
A2 Bros - I Owe You Nothing   
A3 Fischer Z - The Perfect Day   
A4 Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel   
A5 Poison - Nothin' But A Good Time   
A6 S-Express - Theme From S-Express   
A7 Salt 'N Pepa - Push It   
A8 The Timelords - Doctorin' The Tardis   
B1 Fairground Attraction - Perfect   
B2 Tiffany - I Saw Him Standing There   
B3 Eric Carmen - Make Me Lose Control   
B4 Hothouse Flowers - Don't Go   
B5 Jerry Harrison - Man With A Gun (Radio Edit)   
B6 Elton John - I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That   
B7 1927 - That's When I Think Of You   
B8 John Farnham - Age Of Reason

Thanks To Mustang

3 comments:

  1. Not password protected no password needed I have downloaded to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mustang and Deutros

    ReplyDelete