Wednesday 28 November 2018

Various Artists - 1981 - 20 Golden Greats Of The 70's FLAC




01 Blackfeather - Boppin' the Blues
02 Chain - Black and Blue 
03 Flake - This Wheel's on Fire 
04 Jeff St. John's Copperwine - Teach Me How to Fly 
05 Sherbet - Howzat 
06 Harry Young and Sabbath - The Wheat in the Field 
07 Doug Parkinson & The Southern Star Band - I'll Be Around 
08 Pyramid feat. Erl Dalby - Can't Wait for September 
09 Richard Clapton - Girls on the Avenue
10 Ray Burgess - Touch Me 
11 Col Joye - Heaven is My Woman's Love 
12 Doug Ashdown - Winter in America (Leave Love Enough Alone)
13 Daryl Braithwaite - You're My World 
14 Ernie Sigley & Denise Drysdale - Hey Paula 
15 Paul O'Gorman - Ride Ride America
16 Country Radio - The Gypsy Queen 
17 Kevin Johnson - Rock and Roll (I Gave You the Best Years of My Life) 
18 Ronnie Burns - Smiley 
19 Jimmy Little - Baby Blue 
20 Billy Thorpe - It's Almost Summer 

No comments:

Post a Comment