Sunday 24 June 2018

Various Artists - 1987 - '87 Hits Out FLAC




01 Dead Or Alive - Something In My House 
02 Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On 
03 John Farnham - Pressure Down     
04 Berlin - Like Flames     
05 The Style Council - It Didn't Matter     
06 New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle 
07 The Psychedelic Furs - Heartbreak Beat     
08 Boris Gardiner - I Wanna Wake Up With You     
09 Aretha Franklin & George Michael - I Knew You Were Waiting For Me 
10 Paul Simon - Graceland     
12 Alison Moyet - Is This Love     
13 Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
14 Wa Wa Nee - Sugar free     
15 Michael Hutchence - Rooms For The Memory     
16 Cameo - Word Up     
17 Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down

4 comments:

  1. This is a reconstructed compilation, not a legit CD rip. Tracks 1, 6, 11 and 15 (and possibly others) are the 7" single mixes on the original CD. The reconstruction uses album mixes.

    To my knowledge the CD is the only digital source of the 7" mix of Rooms For The Memory.

    The original CD is here:

    https://mega.nz/#!6S4iWISY!smLhqbMk1LK35czAaov3_WyRThQSPxMNKugTw5UjJNk

    (FLAC rip with EAC logfile)

    PS. your track list is missing track 11 (The Final Countdown by Europe).

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few friends that pass on some of those posted I know that some of the Vinyls are reconstructs but I'm surprised that a CD would be reconstructed. Thanks for the link to te correct CD

      Delete
  2. PS. If you're interested I have a few other '80s compilation FLAC rips I can give you links for. eg. '87 Hots Up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Interested ozzmosis if you leave your Email address in the comments I'll contact you I won't publish your address.

    ReplyDelete