Saturday 2 June 2018

Various - 1970 - Festival 70 FLAC




01 Doug Ashdown - With A Little Help From My Friends
02 Irene Petrie - Does Your Mother Know
03 Gerry Gibson - Rainbow Tree
04 Inkase - Choo-Choo
05 Paradise - Lay Me Down In The Valley
06 Lee Conway - Forty Coats
07 Levi Smith's Clefs - Roadrunner
08 Roger Cardwell - The Circle Game
09 Cannery Row - Listen To The Music
10 Doug (Ashdown), Lee (Conway), Irene (Petrie), Phil Cunneen - Daddy Sang Bass
11 Doug Ashdown - Eleanor Rigby
12 Gerry Gibson - High And Dry
13 Paradise - Sin
14 Levi Smith's Clefs - Lisa
15 Cannery Row - Thirty Ninth Dream
16 Inkase - Rene
17 Lee Conway - Fine White Stallion
18 Inkase - Have You Ever Seen Me
19 Irene Petrie - Bye Bye Love
20 Doug Ashdown - Marcie

Thanks to Sunny

New Link Added 19.06.2020

5 comments:

  1. the rar file was corrupted
    I tried several times but every time I
    get "the archive was damaged" ...
    Will you re up please ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded it and it unpacked just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deutros, I hope this is going very well, I wanted to download the mix that I publish, but the link no longer exists, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you deutros, have a great time, blessings

    ReplyDelete