Sunday 17 June 2018

Various Artists - 1978 - Hot Nights City Lights FLAC




A1 - Pop Muzik    
A2 Jo Jo Zep And The Falcons - Hit And Run    
A3 Amii Stewart - Light My Fire    
A4 Christie Allen - Goose Bumps    
A5 Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife    
A6 Toto - Hold The Line    
A7 Village People - I'm A Cruiser    
A8 Mental As Anything - The Nips Are Getting Bigger    
A9 Gonzalez - I Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet    
B1 Chris Rea - Diamonds    
B2 Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive    
B3 Claudja Barry - Boogie Woogie Dancin' Shoes    
B4 Tavares - Who Done It    
B5 Dave And The Derros - Nice Legs, Shame About The Face    
B6 The Sports - Wedding Ring    
B7 Jon English - Superstar    
B8 John Paul Young - Standing In The Rain    
B9 Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic effort.
    If you are even looking for a single to complete a comp. drop me an email.
    Cheers
    Ray

    ReplyDelete