Wednesday 13 February 2019

Various Artists - 1996 - Heartbeat Forever Yours (2xCD) FLAC




CD 1

01 Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody    
02 The Crickets - Don't Ever Change    
03 The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream    
04 Marmalade - Lovin' Things    
05 Cliff Richard  - I Could Easily Fall (In Love With You)    
06 The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain    
07 Bobby Vee - Take Good Care Of My Baby    
08 The Troggs - Love Is All Around    
09 Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself    
10 The Fortunes - Here It Comes Again    
11 Jimmy Justice - When My Little Girl Is Smiling    
12 Susan Maughan - Bobby's Girl    
13 Frank Ifield - I Remember You    
14 Billy Fury - I'd Never Find Another You    
15 Ricky Nelson - Never Be Anyone Else But You    
16 Roy Orbison - Crying    
17 Gene Pitney - I'm Gonna Be Strong    
18 The Chiffons - Sweet Talking Guy    
19 Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)    
20 Love Affair - Bringing On Back The Good Times    


CD 2

01 Crispian St. Peters - You Were On My Mind    
02 The Lovin' Spoonful - Daydream    
03 The Seekers - I'll Never Find Another You    
04 The Hollies - Here I Go Again    
05 Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - I'll Never Get Over You    
06 Carole King - It Might As Well Rain Until September    
07 Peter & Gordon - True Love Ways    
08 The Shadows - Wonderful Land    
09 Casuals - Jesamine    
10 Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman    
11 Four Tops     Reach Out I'll Be There    
12 The Four Seasons - Let's Hang On    
13 The Tremeloes - Here Comes My Baby    
14 Love Affair - Everlasting Love    
15 Donovan - Jennifer Juniper    
16 The Mindbenders - A Groovy Kind Of Love    
17 The Searchers - When You Walk In The Room    
18 Nat King Cole - Let There Be Love    
19 Brian Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss    
20 Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World

No comments:

Post a Comment