Friday 15 February 2019

Various Artists - 1989 - History Of Pop Volume 3 FLAC




01 Greg Kihn Band - The Breakup Song   
02 The Monkees - I'm A Believer   
03 The Glitter Band - The Tears I Cried   
04 Toni Basil - Mickey   
05 Toto Coelo - I Eat Cannibals   
06 Bay City Rollers - I Only Want To Be With You   
07 Jonathan Richman - Egyptian Reggae   
08 Miquel Brown - So Many Men, So Little Time   
09 The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You   
10 Eric Carmen - All By Myself   
11 Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun   
12 Merrilee Rush - Angel Of The Morning   
13 The Drifters - Like Sister And Brother   
14 Bucks Fizz - Making Your Mind Up   
15 Tony Orlando & Dawn - Knock Three Times   
16 Tony Orlando & Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree   
17 Toto Coelo - Dracula's Tango   
18 Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby

 Thanks to joao3969

No comments:

Post a Comment