Friday 23 July 2021

Various Artists - 1993 - Heart To Heart (2xCD) FLAC


 

 CD 1

01. Rick Price & Margaret Urlich . - Where Is The Love
02. Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville - Don't Know Much
03. Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye - You Are Everything
04. Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Up Where We Belong
05. James Ingram & Patti Austin - Baby Come To Me
06. Patty Smyth & Don Henley - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
07. Daryl Hall & John Oates - One On One
08. Dan England & John Ford Coley - I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
09. The Carpenters - (They Long To Be) Close To You
10. Gallaher & Lyle - I Wanna Stay With You
11. Wilson Phillips - You Won't See Me Cry
12. Simon Gallaher & Jackie Love - My Friend
13. Womack & Womack - Teardrops
14. Charles & Eddie - Would I Lie To You



CD 2

01. Jose Carreras & Sarah Brightman - Amigos Rara Siempre
02. Billy Preston & Syreeta - With You I'm Born Again
03. Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson - Tonight I Celebrate My Love
04. Barbara Dickson & Elaine Paige - I Know Him So Well
05. Peaches & Herb - Reunited
06. The Captain & Tennille - Do That To Me One More Time
07. Kim Carnes & Kenny Rogers - Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer
08. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
09. Zucchero & Paul Young - Senza Una Donna
10. Stevie Nicks & Don Henley - Leather & Lace
11. Ashford & Simpson - Solid
12. Beeb Birtles & Graham Goble - I'm Coming Home
13. Godley & Creme - Cry
14. Shakespears Sister - Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment