Thursday 8 October 2020

Various Artists - 1992 - A Touch Of Paradise flac


 

 01 Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down    
02 Elton John - Your Song    
03 John Farnham - A Touch Of Paradise    
04 Peter Blakeley - Crying In The Chapel    
05 Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name    
06 Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth    
07 Sade - Your Love Is King
08 Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies    
09 10CC - I'm Not In Love    
10 Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody    
11 Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms    
12 Go West - King Of Wishful Thinking    
13 1927 - If I Could    
14 Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything    
15 Judie Tzuke - Stay With Me Till Dawn    
16 Dan Hill - I Fall All Over Again    
17 Gladys Knight And The Pips - Try To Remember/The Way We Were
18 Timmy T - Over And Over   

2 comments:

  1. Great Posts the last couple of weeks - Thank You.
    The link is missing for this one.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that better late than never the link is in there now.

    ReplyDelete