Sunday 19 January 2020

Various Artists - 1988 - 20 One Hit Wonders FLAC




01 The Congregation - Softly Whispering I Love You
02 Graham Bonney - Super Girl
03 The Young Idea - With A Little Help From My Friends
04 Bobby Angelo & The Tuxedos - Baby Sittin'
05 The Cougars - Saturday Night At The Duckpond
06 The Paramounts - Poison Ivy
07 The Bruisers - Blue Girl
08 The Naturals - I Should Have Known Better
09 Bonzo Dog Band - I'm The Urban Spaceman
10 Love Sculpture - Sabre Dance
11 Joe South - Games People Play
12 Ricky Valance - Tell Laura I Love Her
13 Johnny Spence & His Orchestra - The Dr. Kildare Theme
14 Sounds Nice - Love At First Sight (Je T'aime Moi Non Plus)
15 Dave Sampson & The Hunters - Sweet Dreams
16 Tony Merrick - Lady Jane
17 Locomotive - Rudi's In Love
18 Lance Percival - Shame And Scandal In The Family
19 The Bedrocks - Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da
20 B. Bumble & The Stingers - Nut Rocker

Thanks to Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment