Thursday 28 March 2019

Various Artists - 1990 - Deep Heat FLAC




01 Captain And Tennille - Love Will Keep Us Together   
02 The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again   
03 Neil Sedaka - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do   
04 Maria Muldaur - Midnight At The Oasis   
05 Peaches & Herb - Reunited   
06 Johnny Mathis & Deniece Williams - Too Much, Too Little, Too Late   
07 Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker   
08 Bad English - When I See You Smile   
09 The Stylistics - You Are Everything   
10 The Manhattan Transfer - Chanson D'Amour   
11 Marvin Gaye - What's Going On   
12 Grace Knight - Fever   
13 Melissa Manchester - You Should Hear How She Talks About You   
14 Manhattans    Kiss And Say Goodbye   
15 The Emotions - Best Of My Love   
16 Diana Ross - Last Time I Saw Him   
17 Bertie Higgins - Key Largo   
18 Peter Allen - I Go To Rio

 Thanks to joao3969

1 comment: