Wednesday 5 February 2020

Various Artists - 1979 - Misty Blue FLAC





01 Colleen Hewett - Dreaming My Dreams With You
02 Johnny Mathis, Deniece Williams - Too Much, Too Little, Too Late
03 Robert John - Sad Eyes
04 Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
05 Rose Royce - Love Don't Live Here Anymore
06 Gladys Knight And The Pips - The Way We Were
07 Bread - If
08 Andy Williams - Love Story (Where Do I Begin)
09 Dolly Parton - Heartbreaker
10 Dorothy Moore - Misty Blue
11 The Manhattan Transfer - Chanson D'Amour
12 Harry Nilsson - Without You
13 Marcia Hines - Where Did We Go Wrong
14 Bill And Boyd - I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love
15 Roberta Flack - Feel Like Makin' Love
16 Samantha Sang - Emotions
17 John McNally - Three Times A Lady
18 Diana Trask - Rising Above It All

Thanks to Mustang

No comments:

Post a Comment