Sunday 6 October 2019

Various Artists - Wham Glam Thank You Mam (Re-Construct) FLAC




A1 T. Rex - Metal Guru   
A2 The Sweet - Ballroom Blitz   
A3 Gary Glitter - Rock'n'roll (Pt. 1)   
A4 Slade - Gudbuy T' Jane   
A5 Suzi Quatro - 48 Crash   
A6 Hush - Glad All Over   
A7 The Glitter Band - Angel Face   
A8 Wizzard - See My Baby Jive   
B1 T. Rex - Children Of The Revolution   
B2 Alice Cooper - No More Mr Nice Guy   
B3 Gary Glitter - I'm The Leader Of The Gang (I Am)   
B4 The Sweet - Blockbuster   
B5 Mud - Dyna-Mite   
B6 New York Dolls - Who Are The Mystery Girls?   
B7 The Rubettes    Sugar Baby Love   
B8 Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes   
B9 David Essex - Rock On

Thanks to Mustang

1 comment:

  1. I have this album in mint condition and it's a very good compilation of the glam period. Can't believe I had a Gary Glitter scrap book in 1972. What was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete