Sunday 14 October 2018

Various Artists - 1976 - Right On (US) FLAC




01 Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town   
02 Heart - Magic Man   
03 Firefall - You Are The Woman   
04 Electric Light Orchestra - Strange Magic   
05 Barry De Vorzon, Perry Botkin Jr. - Nadia's Theme (The Young And The Restless)   
06 Manhattans - Kiss And Say Goodbye   
07 Bay City Rollers - Saturday Night   
08 The Miracles - Love Machine (Part 1)   
09 Diana Ross - Love Hangover   
10 Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine   
11 Elton John - Daniel   
12 Commodores - Just To Be Close To You   
13 Paul Anka, Odia Coates - One Man Woman, One Woman Man   
14 ABBA - I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do   
15 Norman Connors - You Are My Starship   
16 War - The Cisco Kid   
17 Eric Carmen - All By Myself   
18 Pilot - Magic   
19 Flash Cadillac & The Continental Kids - Did You Boogie (With Your Baby)
20 Brick - Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment