Sunday 1 July 2018

Various Artists - 1988 - '88 Kix On FLAC




A1 Billy Ocean - Get Out of My Dreams, Get Into My Car
A2 Eurogliders - Groove
A3 Sabrina Salerno - Boys (Summertime Love)
A4 Bros - When Will I Be Famous?
A5 Rick Astley - My Arms Keep Missing You
A6 Wet Wet Wet - Sweet Little Mystery
A7 Debbie Gibson - Shake Your Love
A8 Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name
B1 Underworld - Underneath the Radar
B2 Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart
B3 Cheap Trick - The Flame
B4 Bananarama - I Want You Back
B5 Little River Band - Love Is a Bridge
B6 Tiffany - Could've Been
B7 Michael Bolton - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay
B8 Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

New Link Installed 30.10.2019

4 comments:

  1. got this on cd great site thanks for bringing back the good old times when i used to own tapes.cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joao I tried to contact you via the email in your blogger profile but the email came back as not existing can you drop me your email I won't publish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Looks like the link no longer works. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete