Sunday 15 October 2017

Various - 1972 - Chartstoppers Vol. 1 FLAC




01 Lobo - Me And You And A Dog Named Boo
02 Neil Diamond - I Am I Said
03 Tin Tin - Toast And Marmalade For Tea
04 Dudley Moore - Song For Suzie
05 Bonnie Please Don't Go (She's Leavin') - Kevin Johnson
06 Flake - Life Is Getting Better
07 The Bells - Stay Awhile
08 Colleen Hewett - Superstar
09 The Mixtures - The Pushbike Song
10 Kamahl - 100 Children
11 Ocean - Put Your Hand In The Hand
12 Harry Young & Sabbath - The Wheat In The Fields
13 John Rowles - Cheryl Moana Marie
14 Sherbet - Can You Feel It Baby
15 Autumn - Falling
16 New Dream - Soft Delights
17 Blackfeather - Seasons Of Change
18 The Mixtures - Henry Ford
19 Sheryl Blake - As Long As Life Goes On
20 Francis Lai - Theme From Love Story (From Love Story)
 
New Link Added 04.09.2021

8 comments:

  1. Much as I appreciate the talent and abilities of 'Doc' and his mates, I was caught by surprise when I expected a comp from 1972. Or was this an homage to my 4th grandson born last month? Your work and efforts are greatly.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea what you were on about Jamie I thought you were speaking in tongues once again no idea but will get to the bottom of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still no idea but the right link is there now this is a new mega account and it doesn't have the Red Phoenix link in it so at a loss to what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the new link. I shouldn't be so cryptic.
    My grandson born last month is PHOENIX.
    Since you do the hard work and I scrounge, I didn't want to sound negative and say what on Earth's happening!
    Keep up the good posts : love these K-tellish comps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tony
    FYI - The cover displayed is incorrect or the track listing is incorrect. Neither match I'm afraid.
    cheers Guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes no idea how that happened Guy all fixed now though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link refresh. Cheers

    ReplyDelete